What You Bring to The Table
- 3-5 years of experience
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Proactive attitude
What You’ll Do
- Receiving inventory into the ERP system and applying to the correct Purchase Order.
- Verifying inventory quantities were received and issued in the warehouse.
- Recording outgoing inventory to the correct work order or job center.
- Identification of discrepancies, errors, or obsolescence in inventory on hand and notifying management.
- Maintaining inventory in an organized manner on an ongoing basis to maximize shop efficiency.
- Maintaining stock levels and issuing Purchase Orders for inventory when stock levels need replenishment.
- Inspect and evaluate inventory that has been received to ensure it is correct and has arrived undamaged.
- Initiate credits with vendors for inventory that is received in error or damaged.
- Accurately enter, update information and file paperwork in a timely manner.
- Complete other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
Who You Are
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Eager to take on new challenges
- Ability to keep a clean and organized workspace and meet deadlines.
- Professional and reliable
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Bilingual – English/Spanish (Not required but preferred).
- Able to safely lift items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to pass initial and random drug test.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Additional Details & Perks
Job Type: full time
Salary: $18.00 – $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance